POLY 60 - Polyester Embroidery Thread- Colourfast to Chlorine
More Upper Threads
If It Needs to Be Small and Delicate!
POLY 60 is a thin yet extremely durable polyester thread that is especially recommended for monogramming and intricate designs. Embroideries with tiny details or small scripts of 3mm and up will no longer pose a problem at all if embroidered with POLY 60. Pin-sharp letters, gently curved lines and distinct contours are the result. Just like the brush in an oil painting, the needle »paints« with this thin thread. POLY 60 has the same characteristics as POLY 40, it is colourfast to chlorine and may be washed up to 95°C.
- Information Sheet
- Thread breakage
- Yarn Consumption
- Product Information Upper Threads
- Washing instructions
- Color Comparison Coats-Sylko / POLY
- Color Comparison HKS / POLY
- Color Comparison Isacord / Poly
- Color Comparison Isalon / Poly
- Color Comparison Poly Neon / Poly
- Color Comparison Poly-Pantone
- Color Comparison RAL / POLY